Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Client Success Director is responsible for a team of Account Managers who maintain and expand relationships, while protecting and growing revenue with existing EFX Workforce Solutions (WS), Employer Services clients.
The Client Success Director strategically guides and supports the Account Manager to represent and oversee the entire suite of WS solutions for their assigned customer’s book of business. The Account Manager and Director serve as trusted partners and advisors to maximize the growing use and effectiveness of each client’s suite of solutions.
What you'll do:
- Works closely with various business partners to provide best practices, insight, and direction to the Account Management team
- Drives client retention of existing solutions through outstanding client service and support, while ensuring clients gain and recognize full value of solutions
- Leverages Demand Generation strategies to drive revenue growth, serving as a trusted partner and advisor as well as maintaining productive and professional relationships with client contacts
- Identifies, mobilizes, and delivers into the relationship the right people, solutions, resources, and ideas from across the organization
- Meets assigned measurements of success for various growth and strategic objectives within the Employer Services organization
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis, and provides thought around enhanced solutions and partnership
- Successfully manages contract negotiations, contract renewals and RFP responses for existing services within own BOB. Provides subject matter expertise during these processes when the client is engaged with a Key Client Director and/or Vertical Leader on a key account found within their own BOB
- Engages and participates in critical care efforts in situations where WS is at risk of losing a client and/or incurring brand and reputation damages
- Exemplary communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Proven ability to lead by example and develop team members
- Proven successful track record in meeting and/or exceeding sales goals and client retention goals through delivery of services/products that add value and profit
- Team player, coach and mentor
- Ability to effectively work with and influence all levels in an organization
- Ability to leverage knowledge of industry, customer and vertical opportunities to enhance Equifax’s win rate
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and function independently from supervision to meet deadlines
What experience you need:
- 5+ years of previous experience in a service industry with focus on cross functional team approach
- 3+ years of previous experience in Management/Supervisory capacity
What could set you apart:
- Ability to prioritize opportunities and execute a plan accordingly with dependability and ownership
- A thorough understanding of C-level client executive working challenges and relationship strategies a plus
- Outstanding critical thinking skills with the ability to work within a matrix structure and in cross functional teams
- Strong proven oral and written communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Full PC literacy including the customer relationship management system (CRM) and MS office
- Travel – up to 15% of the time, required
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.