Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The SRE Engineer will help develop, manage and execute plans for building and deploying changes, improving reliability and performance, and improving the services provided by the technology team that supports software development tools.
What You’ll Do
- Develop automation and processes needed to maintain applications, services, systems, and infrastructure
- Maintain services by measuring and monitoring key performance and service level indicators including availability, latency, MTTR, MTBF, etc. Develop new metrics as needed.
- Use monitoring to improve availability and performance. Create alerts to find anomalies, and perform root cause analysis.
- Provide recommendations and implement new technologies that will improve visibility into the Equifax technology stack.
- Provide operational support for CI/CD infrastructure.
- You will automate system scalability and continually work to improve system resiliency, performance and efficiency
What experience you need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding or equivalent job experience required
- 2-5 years of experience developing automation around CI/CD
- 2-5 years of experience working with Cloud environments GCP and GCP
- 2-5 years of experience developing monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations, and alerts using tools like Pagerduty, Datadog, grafana, and data studio.
- 2-5 years of experience using or integrating CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, Nexus, GitHub
- 2-5 years of experience with Bash, Python, or Groovy.
What could set you apart
- You’ve built software or maintained systems in a highly secure, regulated, or compliant industry
- Practice sustainable incident response and postmortems, and create runbooks.
- Cloud Certifications, Security Certifications on GCP or other clouds.
- Knowledge with Atlassian tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge with Infrastructure-as-Code (IAC) deployment pipelines and cloud deployments
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Good concepts in debugging, diagnosing, and troubleshooting complex, production issues.
- We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.