Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Sr. Director Strategic Initiatives for Employer Services, this individual will be responsible for driving Employer Services strategic initiatives, ensuring executional excellence on key programs and collaborating with other COEs/BUs to drive business results. The Director, Strategic Initiatives Employer Services will play a pivotal role in developing and managing plans to achieve strategic and operational objectives. Additionally, this role will focus on enabling revenue growth for the Employer Services organization through proactive identification, development and execution of cross-functional programs, internal and external communication and will leverage knowledge of the Employer Services strategic vision and understanding of our markets and customers to drive program initiatives. This role will also be instrumental in developing and maintaining management reporting for the Employer Services Leadership team.
What You'll Do:
- Establish/manage cross-functional strategic initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Liaison between Employer Services and COEs on strategic projects to drive business execution and growth
- Guide the direction and strategy for programs/projects by defining expectations for the future state and generating excitement from others
- Design objectives and work plans to execute on key revenue initiatives
- Create reporting process for core KPIs
- Drive strategy, provide oversight and manage accountability for direct sales campaigns
- Produce and distribute executive-level communication pieces, both internal and external
What Experience You Need:
- 5+ years of business experience in strategy, strategic planning, Marketing and/or consulting
- 5+ years of experience leading or contributing to strategic and tactical plans
- Bachelor's degree required; M.B.A. preferred
What Could Set You Apart:
- Strong collaborative mindset with enthusiasm to drive stakeholder engagement and accomplish business objectives
- Ability to work independently and set priorities to achieve desired results
- Foster an environment to embrace new approaches to business
- Handle fast-paced and challenging job demands
- Ability to analyze and distill complex information, drawing out relevant insights and implications into succinct, easily understood communications
- Strong program management and organizational skills, with experience supporting strategic projects working across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to communicate internally and externally, across all levels of an organization
- Expert level written presentation skills
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.