The Client Services Analyst will support clients in the processing of tax credits for programs such as Work Opportunity, Disaster Recovery and Employee Retention.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for end-to -end implementation of all Tier 1 & Tier 2 clients. Includes set-up of all compliance/screening reports and Client Portal demonstrations upon request.
- Responsible for quarterly payroll collection and upload and monitors payroll and compliance for all Tier 1 & 2 clients on a case by case or project basis.
- Supports the entire BoB of all Tier 1 & 2 clients through the support CRM via email/chat/phone.
- Participate in regular client facing and revenue generating projects to ensure clients are maximizing their WOTC program (POA collection, Screening Inactivity, integrations etc..)
- Facilitate the receipt of Tax Filing Reports on a case-by-case basis for clients and facilitate ATS/Onboarding integrations as applicable.
What experience you need
- 2 - 3 years of customer service experience.
- Beginner to intermediate experience is using Excel, Google Sheets and G suite.
- Bachelors degree or 5 - 10 years of equivalent experience.
What could set you apart
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to prioritize and organize your day.
- Being able to deescalate calls and clients.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.