Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
As the Senior Director of Client Success, you will be responsible ensuring that our clients are realizing measurable value from our products and services, thereby reducing churn rates. You will achieve this goal by leading a team of Client Success Managers in the execution of repeatable processes and procedures focused on our client’s success and providing detailed metrics on the results.
What you’ll do:
- Define and Optimize the Client Lifecycle
- Map the client journey from prospect through renewal and identify key inflection points that influence a customer’s adoption, satisfaction, advocacy, and likelihood of renewal
- For each inflection point, standardize the process for engaging with clients, capturing their feedback, and intervening on the client’s behalf (if necessary)
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Develop Capabilities that Foster Client Success
- Attract, develop, and retain a team of Client Success Managers responsible for helping clients derive value from our products and generating client loyalty & advocacy
- Work with Product Management to design and execute strategies that successfully relay information related to new releases, features, and legislative changes to clients
- Build and maintain a Community Portal that serves as a central repository for product information, promotes client engagement and provides value-added resources.
- Create programs, processes, training curriculums, best practices, and tips for effectively deploying our products and ensuring our clients derive measurable value from them post-deployment
- Work with Marketing to conduct client events
- Work with Product Management to build a Client Advisory Board
- Measure the Effectiveness of Client Success
- Develop key indicators to identify at-risk clients and establish a critical account management process.
- Provide stakeholders with a Client Experience dashboard summarizing the overall health of the client base.
- Create a cadence for reviewing the metrics within the team and across the client lifecycle
- Leverage Client Success Outcomes
- Deliver insights to sales around product usage, adoption, and ROI to facilitate demand-generation for cross-sells, up-sells, and renewals
- Facilitate new business growth through greater client advocacy and reference-ability
- Inform sales and finance about forecasted renewal and attrition rates
- Identify the key components of client success and communicate them cross-functionally to inform the product roadmap, sales, marketing, and services processes
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal client
What experience you need:
- 8+ years working in a client-facing role, ideally in a consulting, account management, or other post-sale role at a technology company dealing with the C-suite level within the client as well as internal.
- 6+ years in a leadership role, leading highly productive teams.
- 8+ years working in the ACA/UC/I-9 industry, with comprehensive knowledge of the process and lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
What could set you apart:
- Strong negotiation skills in order to help the contract signer level client understand the value/benefit of re-negotiating existing contact with existing service
- Ability to explain complex information and work to build support and agreement with clients and internal partners
- Experience promoting value through the client experience
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical clients
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task; strong project management skills
- Self-driven and proactive
- Coaching, mentoring, or prior management of teams a plus
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for clients and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of the value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.