Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Our Automation efforts require Policy as Code (PaC) to be used in pre-deployment and post-deployment efforts. This new role is part of a new squad focused on this effort leveraged by multiple teams within Technology to automate their collection of evidence and validation of compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in the gathering and reviewing of business requirements and translating these into functional/technical designs. Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Use object-oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring. Research technical solutions to business problems.
- Follow agile best practices and maintain/improve the work of the agile team.
- You will need an extensive understanding of BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- You are part of a community and participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development.
What experience you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related Software Engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years as a software developer with experience in server-side frameworks (Java / Spring / Spring Cloud / Hibernate /Spring Boot Microservices)
- 2+ years of experience with modern software development life cycles including CI / CD
- 2+ years of experience in Atlassian tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- 2+ years of experience with Git-based source code management (e.g. GitHub, Bitbucket)
- 1+ years of experience working with Cloud environments (GCP / AWS)
- 1+ years of experience with Terraform, or other related cloud management technologies such as Cloud formation, Kubernetes, etc.
What could set you apart:
- Software development best practices such as TDD (e.g. JUnit), automated testing (e.g. Gauge, Cucumber, FitNesse), continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD), Release Management and Change Control
- Cloud Certifications, Security Certifications on GCP
- Experience with Open Policy Agent (OPA), Styra, or related rules engines involving declarative authorization services
- Experience with Rego policy scripting language, or related rules-based language like Datalog.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.