Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Technical Compliance Auditor will participate in the annual risk assessment process including identifying and assessing technology and business risks.
What you’ll do:
- Perform and administer IT and security audits to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness of the organization's technology operations
- Determine the operation's consistency with technology organizational objectives and standards through various verification procedures and methods
- Demonstrate the ability to identify internal control risks, business risks, and operational cost reduction opportunities
- Prepare concise and well-organized working papers that accurately reflect the audit tests performed
- Discuss preliminary audit findings with management directly responsible for the resolution
- Prepare reports on the results of the audit and provide recommendations on improvements
What experience you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a relevant field from an accredited college/university
- 2+ years of proven experience in internal or external IT audit, risk assessment, and business process reengineering
- 2+ years of IT/Security audit and/or information security controls testing experience including experience testing technical controls such as access management, encryption, patch management, vulnerability management, or network security.
- 1+ years of experience on ERP/CRM packages such as Oracle Financials, Hyperion, and Siebel
- 1+ years of experience or knowledge of technology and audit principles and procedures (COBIT)
What could set you apart:
- Solid analytic skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to interpret complex information
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of those being audited and other appropriate levels of management
- Strong leadership and communication skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the senior management team
- Big Four experience is a plus
- Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CIA, and/or CPA preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.