Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax AUTH Services is currently looking for a Controls & Assurance Product Owner to support Equifax’s comprehensive global cyber defense efforts. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, challenging, globally diverse environment.
This role is focused on supporting the control validation & assurance framework and processes. Documenting findings and compliances, tracking progress, interacting with many other teams, and being exposed to the methodologies and technologies other teams use will be part of the daily routine of this position.
What you’ll do:
- Support cyber security controls and technical requirements, the framework for controls and technical requirement testing, testing procedures, etc. across all control domains.
- Function as the primary point of contact for regulatory examinations (FTC, MSAG, PCI, etc.) and internal or external audits.
- Support the implementation of the internal issues/risks tracking process.
- The person in this position should help to document and improve control narratives and testing procedures.
- To manage assurance engagements to determine the effectiveness of operational processes, teams define and report KPIs.
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems, Accounting, Business or equivalent combination of related work experience and education
- 2+ years of experience in process documentation and/or requirements gathering
- 2+ years of experience in an in-depth analysis of operational data for process improvement
- 2+ years in a role where the ability to competently describe and document system/process, problem areas, and feature gaps in new and existing processes/tools was key.
- 2+ years of experience given follow-up to tasks and tickets
What could set you apart:
- Security certifications
- Experience in internal or external IT audit, risk assessment, and business process reengineering
- Security certifications
- Excellent communication skills
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.