Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
This C2O Boarding Analyst is responsible for boarding clients into our Contract to Order System. This includes contract review of billing and pricing terms, fulfillment to link billing accounts to usage, and audit responsibilities. The C2O Boarding team works closely with Billing Operations, and additional Verifier Boarding groups.
What you'll do:
- Transcribe pricing terms into internal systems
- Analyze contracts to identify specific terms and language, emphasis on products & pricing
- Utilize internal documentation to select and input additional pricing details (per product contracted)
- Identify risk and trends
- Process orders daily with a speed to execution to support revenue generating opportunities
- Navigate through enterprise/BU initiatives that will impact process and technology
What experience you need:
- 1-3 years of Sales Support or Billing/Billing Support experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
What could set you apart:
- Project Management skills is a plus
- Intellectually curious and insights driven
- Delivers results and plays to win
- Drives excellent execution
- Has a sense of urgency, agility, and grit
- Leads with integrity, and be personally accountable
- Exceeds customers’ expectations every day
- Works together as one aligned global team (#OneEquifax)
- Takes initiative to develop yourself and help others grow
- Values diversity of experience and thought
- Adapts to ever changing environments
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.