Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
As a Security Operations Center Technical Lead , you will be required to act as senior technical support for the Shift leads and the SOC analysts. You will be expected to assist the analysts in complex investigations and also to provide regular training to them. Part of your role will include assisting the team in the onboarding of new processes and even technologies and you will be a key contact between the SOC and the other teams within Cyber. The ideal candidate should demonstrate deep knowledge in the field, but also proactivity and aptitude in the development and managing of relationships in a large, complex technical ecosystem, with support from leadership.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Security Operations Center shift leads to help oversee the day-to-day operations while assisting with the prioritization and investigation of cases when needed.
- Provide regular training and mentoring to the level 1 and level 2 security operations center analysts.
- Create, improve and document security operations center processes and procedures, while seeking SOC efficiency.
- Assist and coordinate the onboarding of new processes and tools for the SOC.
- Provide technical assistance and support ongoing investigations when needed.
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent job experience.
- 2+ years of relevant operational work experience in a Senior Security Analyst role or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in networking.
- 3+ years of experience with Linux/Windows OS.
- 3+ years of experience working in the detection, analysis, containment, mitigation, and recovery of Cyber Security Incidents.
What could set you apart:
- Relevant security certifications, such as CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA CSA, or others.
- Understanding of Packet analysis and related software.
- Understanding of TCP/IP.
- Experience working with different SIEM and EDR tools.
- Experience working with tickets and ticket management systems.
- Great storytelling and communication skills.
- Basic coding experience or familiarity with different programming languages.
- Experience performing malware analysis.
- Understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
- Passionate desire for continuous learning of information security and physical security practices.
- Leadership skills and teamwork.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.