Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking an experienced and results-oriented Account Executive in the Pacific NW to join our growing Public Sector team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with other Public Sector Account Executives, cross-functional teams, and a client engagement team to help develop and close new sales opportunities. You will report to the Vice President of Sales - West States and the compensation package will include a base salary with variable compensation based on performance against annual revenue goals and objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities and calls on key decision makers of prospective clients.
- Develops sales strategies and effectively manages assigned territory to maximize revenue potential.
- Responsible for maintaining existing client relationships within assigned territory while also identifying, capturing, and closing new business opportunities.
- Function as a liaison between client, sales, and technology.
- Responsible for influencing new business with clients and prospective clients.
- Responsible for locating and responding to competitive solicitations.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, marketing techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products and services with respect to client requirements, policy changes, and competitive landscape.
- Facilitate and lead an account planning process, including pipeline development and revenue forecasting to prove predictable revenue growth.
- Works directly with Channel Sales team to increase revenue growth via the channel if a direct sales opportunity doesn't exist.
- Exhibits executive presence to establish valuable relationship with client decision makers and lead client agreement negotiations.
- Builds, maintains, and tracks prospective client relationships leveraging a CRM tool.
- Resolves client issues by investigating incidents, identifying problems, developing solutions, and recommending course of action to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending company-sponsored training, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Represents Workforce Solutions at trade shows, conferences, and events.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other tasks as assigned.
What Experience You Need:
- 7-10+ Years of experience field sales, including selling in an account executive role within agencies responsible for social service benefits (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Medicaid, Unemployment Insurance, Child Support, Child Card, and others). Highly qualified candidates will bring existing agency relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
What Could Set You Apart:
- Extensive knowledge of competitive and teaming landscape (integrators, resellers, and data furnishers) within the assigned territory.
- Experience eligibility determination for social service benefits is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota in a growth organization.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated strong understanding of aligning product/managed service offerings to customer mission and business requirements.
- Washington - Remote
- Oregon - Remote
- Idaho - Remote
- California - Remote
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.