Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Sales Trainer-Employer Services will facilitate training and help learners acquire the knowledge, skills, and abilities of a sales professional. The person will be responsible, in partnership with the director, for developing, facilitating and administering the sales training. The Sales Trainer will be ensure the sales professionals understand the sales process, how to overcome objections by customers, and provide solution based selling.
What You'll Do:
• Provide sales training, coaching and mentoring to the company’s salesforce, sales leaders and other employees in sales and/or in sales support.
• Assess and diagnose sales performance gaps and recommend practical, timely and effective solutions and training needs to close those gaps.
• Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate sales training programs to ensure objectives are met. Select suitable instructional delivery methods or training aids.
• Perform assessments to ensure sales professionals and leaders are assimilating and applying new knowledge and skills. Provide immediate and direct feedback to improve performance.
• Communicate with sales leadership regarding development needs based on performance levels.
• Share selling skills recommendations and tools to enable the sales force to best utilize available resources.
What Experience You Need:
5+ years experience in corporate training
Ability to travel up to 25%
What Could Set You Apart:
Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer
Understand the industry and suite of products that Equifax has as well as competitors and what their value proposition
Experience putting together training materials using Google Slides, etc. and presenting the content
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.