Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
As the Consolidation Accountant, you will assist in the consolidation and financial reporting for all of the Equifax-owned companies. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the validation of the interface of multiple locations loading monthly forecast and results to our financial reporting systems, HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) and Essbase.
- Prepare the monthly EPS calculation, as well as other monthly reports distributed by the Consolidations Group (e.g. DSO, DPO, Functional Report, Trend Reports, and various other management reporting packages). Create and Implement System Reports with use of Hyperion Reports.
- Respond and support inquiries from teams outside Corporate Accounting, including Finance, Treasury, Tax, and Internal Audit.
- Support system integration projects related to changing business requirements, including mergers/acquisitions, restructuring, and currency translation calculations.
- Assist as needed for annual and quarterly audits with internal and external auditors.
What Experience You Need:
Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in Finance or Accounting)
1 to 3 years of related experience in Accounting
Advanced knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables and v-lookups)
What Could Set You Apart:
Large multi-national experience preferred
Knowledge of Hyperion products suite (HFM, Essbase, and Oracle) preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.