You are passionate about quality and how customers experience the products you test. You have the ability to create, maintain and execute test plans in order to verify requirements. As a Quality Engineer at Equifax, you will be a catalyst in both the development and the testing of high priority initiatives. You will develop and test new products to support technology operations while maintaining exemplary standards. As a collaborative member of the team, you will deliver QA services (code quality, testing services, performance engineering, development collaboration and continuous integration).
You will conduct quality control tests in order to ensure full compliance with specified standards and end user requirements. You will execute tests using established plans and scripts; documents problems in an issues log and retest to ensure problems are resolved. You will create test files to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow. You will identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance effectiveness of QA strategies.
What You’ll Do
- You will develop Test Strategies and Plans in conjunction with App Engineering, Architecture and Prod Arch. This includes Data creation and management
- You will identifying regression tests for future regression scenarios
- You will identify and assure creation of re-usable, automated tests
- You will influence Change Management, CI/CD, tools integration
- You will modify SDLC to assure proper adherence to Engineering Handbook (including Security)
- You will execute all test cases, and detect defects early
- You will pretest and validate deployment plans with steps to be taken
- You will execute post-deployment verification plans and record results
- You will execute resilience testing plan and results
- You will generate code quality reports (SonarQube)
- You will put code through fortify scans via automation
- You will assure at least 80% Unit test coverage
- You will complete application vulnerability and penetration testing with no active violations
- You will shorten and amplify feedback loops to deliver products faster and with higher quality
What experience you need
BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business or equivalent job experience required
2+ Years of experience in cloud, infrastructure as code
2+ years of experience in testing strategies and automation via device clouds
1-2 years of experience in API automated (XML/Json)
1 years cloud computing experience (GCP preferred)
What could set you apart
Knowledge in developing Test Plans and Test Cases from Requirements and Specification documents.
You have experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner, JMeter
You have some exposure to Application performance monitoring tools like Dynatrace and Splunk
You are able to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage
You have strong development skills and can code with Java and Spring
You have experience working in a TDD/BDD environment and can utilize technologies such as JUnit, Rest Assured, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, APIs (REST/SOAP)
You understand Continuous Delivery concepts and can use tools including Jenkins/Bamboo and vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.