In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity of making an impact on the way our customers make decisions by creating custom datasets using Equifax's unique data assets.
The ideal candidate will drive execution across the project life cycle including extraction, processing, and on-time delivery of data back to the customer ensuring 100% accuracy.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding customer requirements in order to design and implement the most efficient data processing based on system capabilities.
- Extract and refine data using a variety of proprietary and open-source tools.
- Troubleshooting and participating in problem management to resolve client-impacting issues will be ongoing.
- Work with multiple groups within the organization to ensure project success including fulfillment lead, other fulfillment analysts, and Professional Sales Consultants (PSCs) in order to create and/or run fulfillment jobs for our clients.
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, statistics, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 - to 4 years of working experience in SQL is required.
- English Proficiency (B2+ level BELT)
What could set you apart:
- Experience working with data dictionaries, layouts, data formats, and data encoding (ASCII, UTF, UNICODE, EBCDIC).
- In addition, experience with Linux and/or other programming languages is desired.
- Prior experience with the creation of complex datasets and their QA, general knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and/or Agile practices, or previous Data Quality experience.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.