Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
As a Billing Process Improvement Consultant TIER 1 support you will oversee the end to end order to cash stack, serving as the primary point of contact for users as well as supporting any enhancements and/or changes on the processes and systems functionalities.
What You'll Do:
- Understanding of the systems E2E impacts and how the C2O/billing/revenue recognition engine works
- Analyze and identify Root Cause Analysis on the tickets raised by the users (order and support users). Extract data points across different systems and present it in a clear and summary fashion to the lower as well to upper level management
- Support the development of E2E test cases for stories on defects and enhancements for the Order to Cash stack
- Provide Go-Live support: main source of support for end users (Tier 3-4) Super Users answer questions, help end users navigate through the system, and report issues to the project team to support prompt resolution
- Works with project teams to help implement, maintain, and improve Internal Systems
- Review, standardize and document procedures to improve efficiency on the Order to Cash stack.
- Travel 5%-25%
What Experience You Need:
- BA degree in Finance or Computer Science
- 2-5 years in similar positions or with direct involvement in Order to Cash solutions improvements and processes
What Could Set You Apart:
- Oracle BRM (Billing & Revenue Management) or Other Oracle Billing system
- Data analysis capabilities: understand how the data flows and how to use Excel. Access or SQL are a plus.
- A willingness to learn and remain competent in skills
- Problem-Solving: look outside the box, challenge the current state
- Critical Thinking: be able to evaluate the problem and review multiple solutions
- Detail oriented: looks always for the details without losing the priorities
- Adaptable to change: change will be the common state
- Communication Skills: be able to facilitate meetings and ask the right questions to understand the outline problem and not looking just at the symptoms. Know who to and how to communicate
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.