Primary areas of responsibility: Primary areas of responsibility:
The candidate is expected to collaborate with Equifax-Atlanta to provide high end analytical solution in order to develop the best in industry analytical solutions.
· Building models using customer and bureau data
· Perform necessary analysis, such as data quality assessment, recommendation of Generic Score which predicts customer’s portfolio, Market share analysis, competitor analysis etc.
· Work extensively on various types of data like Credit, telecom and utility, demographic and other alternative data
· Conduct complex statistical analysis under the supervision of Manager
· Complex data assessment and integration from multiple platforms as required for analytical purposes
• 3+ years professional level quantitative analytical experience, including conducting hands-on analytics projects using generalized regression models, Bayesian methods, clustering, and similar methodologies
• At least 1 year of professional level quantitative analytical experience in Credit Risk, machine learning using random forest, gradient boosting, neural networks, support vector machine, and similar methodologies
• Proficiency skill in hands-on data mining and modeling projects with Python and SQL.
• Strong consultative acumen and ability to understand complex analytical solutions
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
• Ability to create new ideas for analytical solutions to address customer's business issues
• Apt with MS Office components (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Google G Suite
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.