· Should have minimum 3+ years of experience in Informatica, Oracle ,SQL , MS Office, SQL,PL/SQL
· Develop new Standard Reports based on design specifications provided by the clients.
· Perform necessary Validation on developed reports. Perform peer review on developed reports on request.
· Provide end user support in terms of report writing as requested by the clients.
· Provide end user support in terms of help desk for issues/problems, including serving as a Tier Support Contact for client helpdesk relating to J-Review reports.
· Participation in User Acceptance Testing when there is a revision to tools/applications.
· Responsible for communicating the completion status of the reports to the clients on an ongoing basis.
· To undergo client process training and successfully complete the assessment reports.
· Complete the final documentation of the created reports.
· Perform quality checks, if required Mentor new hires, if required Processing Adhoc request as and when required
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.