What You'll Do:
• Identify, evaluate and provide recommendations to help manage the company’s risks.
• Collect and/or create exposure data, prepare annual underwriting submissions for all risk financing/insurance programs and assist broker as needed during this process.
• Work with various departments to provide an annual update of property and business interruption values by location and/or coordinate audits of insurance program such as the annual workers’ compensation payroll audit.
• Review and make comments and change recommendations for the insurance provisions in third party contracts to ensure compliance with our risk management best practices.
• Liaison with our broker and insurance companies for claims such as general liability, auto liability, and workers’ compensation.
• Assist with insurance and risk management due diligence reviews for mergers and acquisitions, Also, includes providing support for Rep & Warranty insurance process
• Assist with captive management.
• Assure timely payment of all costs associated with our insurance programs, and keep an accurate record and budget of these costs.
• Review all insurance binders, policies and endorsements for accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
• OSHA reporting such as the Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses.
• Maintain internal Risk Management website to ensure all information remains current and relevant.
• Provide assistance and support for any risk management projects or reviews as needed.
• Periodically assist in various corporate treasury activities, such as cash management.
What Experience You Need:
• Bachelor’s degree required, major in Risk Management a plus
•2+ years experience in risk management or related field desired
• 1+ year Claims experience
What Could Set You Apart:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexible, team player
• Computer skills in Google
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.