● 13+ years of experience in the Cyber Security
domain serving as a technology lead. Posses
deep technical knowledge and experience in
information security (especially in a cloud-
● Must have handled client/internal projects in the
position of a security Architect.
● Skilled at communicating complex issues to
both technical and non-technical audiences and
● comfortable receiving constructive challenge;
● Comfortable managing several projects at any
one time and have experience of working in
● fast paced environments which process
sensitive customer data;
● Hands-on experience in InfraSecurity controls
such as EDR, Firewalls, WAF, IPS, Proxy, Load
Balancers and application security CI/CD, app
● Able to lead organizational response during
cyber Incidents and crises as an Incident
● Experience in the Cloud security domain is
desirable (AWS/GCP/Azure - any one).
● Familiarity in cyber security domains in Banking
and Financial Services sector and with
● Excellent written, oral communication and
● Cyber Security / Financial services
● Obtain an understanding of the security posture
and the organizational level best practices being
followed in Cyber security.
● Guide the technology teams in terms of
incorporating security practices in their designs
and operational activities.
● Ensure compliances to all security controls.
● Conduct security assessments of the
environment to weed out security gaps and
ensure necessary actions are taken to fill them.
● Recommend new tools to improve security and
implement them upon approval.
● Ensure cloud deployments are engineered
securely and in line with cyber security practices
being followed in the organization.
● Understand external threat landscape/malware
and take necessary actions to ensure
organization is protected.
● Track & review RBI circulars, advisories, and
alerts issued as amendments to the CICRA act
and take necessary action.
● Identify and contribute towards continuous
process and technological improvements
● Ensure Monthly reporting is completed in a
Any of the certifications in the areas of WAF, Firewalls,
Networking, Server administration, DNS and Cloud security
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.