The Strategic Partner Manager will be responsible for generating revenue through the development and management of assigned partner relationships within the high-growth Equifax Workforce Solutions, Employer Services business unit. The role will work directly with the Assistant Vice President of National Accounts to fully realize the value and potential of the partnership.
You are accountable for the Partners Account health and growth. Strong, positive and active relationships are keys to his/her success. You will drive value by providing leadership and guidance to the Equifax cross-functional team as well as maintaining positive working relationships with other COE and Organizational leaders. Furthermore, you will provide critical voice of customer data back to Equifax and tracks/manages Partner sales pipeline content diligently.
What You'll Do:
- Drive revenue growth through existing Employer Services partnership:
- Execute strategic account plans and go-to-market strategies for assigned partner(s)
- Drive execution of specific work streams connected to overall account plan (e.g., sales enablement and campaigns, operational enhancements, product development) through engagement with partner and cross-functional Workforce Solutions stakeholders (e.g., Product, Marketing, Operations, Technology, Client Services)
- Cultivate and maintain strategic alignment and an effective working relationship with key stakeholders at assigned partner(s) and internal subject matter experts and centers of excellence
- Identify, support, and facilitate resolution of issues that arise with the partner (e.g., operational or service challenges, sales challenges resulting from channel conflict)
- Work directly with Partner Account Managers to support and manage issues with partner clients (i.e., end-clients through a partnership relationship). As necessary, coach and support individuals within Employer Services who are interacting with partners
- Support the Assistant Vice President of National Accounts over the Partner relationships, as well as colleagues in Client Deal Team, Legal, Pricing, and Product, in the negotiation of new contracts with assigned partners
- Provide support in identifying gaps and refining processes for managing Employer Services partnerships, in collaboration with others responsible for partnership management capabilities across the enterprise
What Experience You Need:
- 5+ years account management experience in a client facing role (alliance /partner/channel experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree
What Could Set You Apart:
- Proven experience developing, managing, and growing strategic partner / client relationships
- Proven experience demonstrating innovation, and ability to help craft custom partner solutions
- Successful track record in meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Ability to manage a portfolio of solutions
- Ability to negotiate and create consensus where appropriate with internal groups and external clients and/or strategic partners
- Superior skills and ability to present and communicate effectively with C-level executives
- Strong financial and business acumen including knowledge of and/or direct P&L experience
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and define and execute goals and objectives within evolving strategic context
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including developing strategic recommendation presentations
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.