The Customer Success Consultant's primary responsibility is to assist sales in retaining and developing clients. This is accomplished by supporting the sales force in the following areas: account maintenance/client configuration requests, partnering with sales via telephone /web-based meetings/presentations to uncover client needs and offer EVS solutions, providing reports, and gathering customer feedback. The Customer Success Consultant must be willing to learn and become familiar with internal systems and reporting tools which allow for providing assistance quickly and accurately in order to effectively manage operational processes, generate demand, and build strategic relationships with prospects and existing clients.
What you'll do:
- Provide account analysis, complex issue resolution, quality enhancement, subject matter expertise, and back up coverage to clients.
- Analyze complex and diverse issues/client data.
- Prepare and deliver client-based reporting.
- Serve as liaison between operational staff and client relations group.
- Analyze key satisfaction indicators and survey information.
- Develop and implement internal and external resources.
- Garner and maintain a thorough understanding of EVS solutions in order to provide a high level of support to internal and external clients
- Support Account Executives and Solutions Directors by providing overall operational expertise.
- As a subject matter expert, perform sales demos and client trainings
- Strategically position EVS as a consultative partner
- Troubleshoot solutions to client issues
- Receive and respond to clients’ telephone and written requests; act as a liaison between clients and appropriate internal departments to serve the client
- Assess client needs and be the client champion in order to develop service programs and communication paths between client and appropriate internal departments
- Review and resolve compliance issues with client and appropriate internal departments
- Determine opportunities for generating revenue through program enhancements, profitability improvement or other product lines
- Research and prepare credit requests to be approved by business unit and processed
- Become familiar with business intelligence tools to provide client activity analysis
- Participate in additional ad-hoc initiatives as assigned
What experience you need:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field or equivalent job experience
- 5-7 years of B2B experience; FI experience preferred.
- 5 + years in a account management or client support role preferred
What could set you apart:
- The ability to prioritize multiple work projects and function independently from supervision to meet deadlines
- Well formulated, grammatically correct written correspondence
- Understanding and practical application of various software applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce or other contact database
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills – critical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional attitude
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.