BI Analyst is responsible for helping define metrics, refine and prioritize reporting, and build the predictive capabilities of our Business Insights and Analysis group. This position requires a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to manage large data sets. This person will work with the team leader and internal business units, with the goal of providing data and insights that drive better business decisions.
What you’ll do
- Work with cross functional team members to define and track the most impactful business metrics; lead key efforts in terms of data interpretation and trending
- Perform complex data analyses and deliver insights from large, complex data sets to drive business decisions and growth;
- Identify reporting and analytical needs to facilitate the use of data and analysis to make informed decisions;
- Proactively research and define how the organization can better use data to drive business via best practices research;
- Demonstrate creative thinking and bring new ideas to the broader organization; engage with executive leadership to advise of guidance/direction based on independent data analyses
What experience you need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Finance, Accounting, Engineering or Mathematics/Statistics preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years Tableau experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills required
What could set you apart
- Experience with the following software applications preferred: SQL and Oracle Business Intelligence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work either independently or in a team environment, depending on the task; and
- Knowledge about the financial services industry a plus.
- High level of organizational and analytical skills;
- Experience with analyzing big data sets and characterizing information;
- Experience working in an environment with tight production deadlines;
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.