Equifax is looking for a Client Specialist for its headquarters in Madrid
What You’ll Do
- Ability to create and manage relationships across all levels internally and within our client’s organizations.
- Build strong relationships with clients, understanding their business and how we support them.
- Anticipate stakeholder requirements, upcoming needs and proactively manage concerns.
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders to ensure needs are being met.
- Coordination of projects across business units to deliver client & business outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective and timely resolution of customer requests/issues.
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the business to deliver BAU process improvements, drive efficiencies, costs savings and service improvements
What experience you need
- Software development life cycle.
- Understanding of Systems development, incorporating application, operational, data, security and compliance considerations.
- Understanding of technical platforms, operational infrastructures and services.
- Understanding of business environment, systems and processes.
- Problem solver, Logical, Analytical, Creative, Strong Analysis, Attention to detail
- Negotiator, Good Communicator (written and verbal),
- Presentation delivery, Business writing
- Ability to present complex technical solutions to all levels colleagues, executive, management, clients, 3 rd parties.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.