The Verifier Boarding Trainer & Content Lead will work with cross functional teams to develop operational content.
What You'll Do :
- Work with cross functional teams to develop technical and operational content, including business documents, operational documentation for process and procedures, and domain specific documentation including business rules and requirements.
- Develop documents including process documentation for requirement management and validation processes.
- Review existing content where it exists and recommend improvements to meet the organizational standards and achieve user objectives.
- Embed best practice knowledge management principles throughout the quality program.
- Assist with internal and external audits for gather all request information
- Track and manage monthly and annual training courses with the operational teams
What Experience You Need:
- 5-7 years of experience as a technical writer, creating both technical and operational documents – making complex processes easy to understand
- 5+ years experience working on multiple simultaneous projects and delivering on time and on budget
- 2+ years writing, updating and maintaining SOP
What Could Set You Apart:
- Certified in Change Management, Process Mapping or Lean Six Sigma
- Strong stakeholder management skills – able to communicate with all levels and work in cross functional teams
- Confident, articulate and professional communication style
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.