As our new Operations Support Specialist, you will support the Workforce Solutions Operations group. This is a dynamic team that supports several product lines, and these products help enable our customers to live their financial best. You will play a key role on the team by harvesting the data they need to efficiently get their jobs done. And the best thing, no two days are the same, as internal and external partners, along with the states we work with, all do their work differently. This allows you to learn every single day and become an expert in the various processes our partners employ, in order to help the Operations team to improve our own support model.
What you’ll do
- Validate incoming WOTC data (Tax Credit Questionnaires, 8850s and state forms) in various mediums (paper and electronic) to ensure completeness and process IRS 8850 forms and route to the Department of Labor in a timely manner to secure potential tax credits
- You will assist with resolving technical issues such as edit indexed data, quality control for external error processing, file load issues, etc. You will work with team members, internal stakeholders and states to identify and solve challenges that could impact potential tax credits
- Lead continuous improvement events resulting in employee skill, knowledge development, and performance improvement
- Develop and implement appropriate operational procedures to meet timely and high-quality deliverables
- Establish, monitor, and report on operation/production issues, business improvement opportunities, and operational achievements
What experience you need
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or you have an equivalent combination of education and related professional experience
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of office experience
- You are proficient in data entry and have relatable software experience
What could set you apart
- Knowledge of G Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- You have excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to support our partners with their questions and technical needs
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.