The HR Business Partner will support initiatives for Equifax Workforce Solutions (EWS) for our Sales organization in our St. Louis, MO office.
A strong candidate will be a flexible, detail-oriented team player with a broad skill base and an enthusiastic approach. This role requires a high level of communication expertise and an outstanding familiarity with common workplace tools. This individual will be responsible for providing day-to-day administration of HR programs and policies on various topics, including but not limited to performance management, talent review, recognition, employee relations and sales incentive.
What you’ll do:
- Be a partner and trusted advisor to leaders and play a critical role in enhancing their leadership effectiveness by providing insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, talent reviews, recognition programs, and org design & development.
- Work collaboratively with all employees to drive a cohesive and inclusive people strategy and provide voice of employee to the COE’s
- Develop strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to the organizations’ strategic thinking and direction
- Help others solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- Participate in local or global project teams on HR projects and initiatives. Program and project management as needed
- Be a role model and guide for employees. Champion, promote and demonstrate our culture of Inclusivity
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of HR Generalist/HRBP experience in a corporate environment
What could set up apart:
- Experience supporting a sales organization
- Experience with sales incentive compensation plans
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for actions based on the analysis
- Exceptional communication skills across all levels of the organization
- HR Certifications: SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR and/or SPHR
- Demonstrated expertise in project management
- Experience with Workday and Google Workplace preferred
- Absolute discretion in handling highly confidential materials and impeccable attention to detail
- Superior poise and judgment with the ability to work well under pressure
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.