The Finance Analyst will provide proactive and insightful financial support to the Workforce Solutions Technology organization. This role will be focused on coordinating budgets, forecasts and month end close analysis for assigned areas. Participate in the business case process which may include financial modeling, presentation development or monitoring approvals. Assist with capital spending reporting against approved funding to provide visibility to financial or delivery risks. Prepare reporting and presentations that accurately communicate results and support decision making.
What you'll do:
- Integral participation in financial modeling and decision support for 3 year strategic growth plan, annual budget and monthly forecasting for our international and Engineering Excellence product lines.
- Preparation of monthly reports and analysis of trends to provide insights to business leaders to assist in making informed business decisions
- Understand forecast and budget variances to ensure accuracy in financial statements and to provide summarized results of performance to business partners/ Senior Management
- Analysis of micro and macro-economic trends to derive a greater understanding of the drivers of historical business performance and incorporate in forecasting
- Coordination with accounting during close cycle to ensure actual results, accruals and other adjustments are correct
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the proposal for Technology Business Cases including impact on OPEX, CAPEX, and cash flow
- Ad hoc analysis as requested
What experience you need:
- 3+ years working in a related capacity, preferably involving budgeting, financial planning and variance analysis
- Bachelor's Degree
What could set you apart:
- Have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including prior experience involving budgeting, financial planning, variance analysis and financial model building
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with senior-level management
- Be self-motivated with strong process improvement mentality and ability to streamline function
- Possess passion to learn and grow
- Hyperion (HFM and Planning) and Oracle
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.