We are looking for a professional to support Global Procurement's Iberian Strategic Sourcing Services providing best-in-class technologies and processes in support of the procurement and contracts management process. Provide innovative and strategic sourcing strategies for indirect spend. Lead the vendor due diligence, risk assessment, management and supplier quality management process.
What you’ll do
- Execute procurement process that includes regionalizing sourcing strategy, supplier selection, contract negotiation, and supplier implementation, by leveraging Spend across the Business Unit by implementation of National and International agreements, when applicable, in order to reduce cost and increase efficiency. Localize and implement sourcing strategies based on market analysis, business requirements, and Global Procurement objectives.
- Implement process and procedures as identified by Global Procurement, and measure success of department through establishment of performance metrics
- Lead process improvement and process re-engineering initiatives that are focused on reducing costs and/or improving service or operations
- Develop & improve internal relationships (Relationship Management)
- Develop & improve spend analytics reporting
- Long-Term Category Planning
What experience you need
- Business English negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or four or more years of work experience.
- Lean Six Sigma certification or similar
- +6 years of experience in Procurement/Strategic Sourcing & Negotiation experience
- Experience in sourcing or contract management.
- Project Management experience
Knowledge of strategic sourcing processes, policies, procedures, category strategy, supplier segmentation and supplier risk.
- Experience with competitive bids and RFPs as well as direct negotiations.
- Drives for results.
- Deals well with ambiguity.
- Outstanding quantitative skills.
What could set you apart
- Financial Services industry experience
- Experience in contract negotiations to include business, price and technical terms.
- Experience in drafting contract documents
- Experience leading and/or participating in cross functional teams
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.