The role of Sales Director, Consumer Financials is a sales role within Equifax’s Workforce Solutions. You will be the sales specialist for the Consumer Financial products. The specialist will perform all the functions of the sales lifecycle including hunting and identifying leads, performing demos, moving opportunities through the sales funnel, and ultimately closing the deal. The Solutions Director is also responsible for leveraging Equifax's Enterprise Distribution Channel, and Workforce Solutions Verification Services' unique solutions and analytics to solve for known and emerging client issues.
What You'll Do:
- This position requires you to be a ‘hunter’; Demonstrated ability to develop new pipeline and cultivate prospects
- Ability to build a pipeline from scratch; Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- You will deliver on revenue targets
- Deeply understand the market, and the market problems we are solving.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients & prospects to drive sales
- You will need to maintain opportunities in Salesforce
- Experience with driving sales through partners
- Work with clients to figure out appropriate solutions and value
- Own the sales process from lead to revenue.
- Make follow-up calls and conducts research to qualify sales leads.
- Work in collaboration with sales team to target opportunities and cross-sell products.
- Effectively lead assigned territory and maximizes business potential.
- Build and maintain prospective customer relationships
What Experience You Need:
- 7-10 years successful service-based solution selling in a business-to-business environment dealing with senior management
- BA preferred
- up to 25% travel
What Could Set You Apart:
- Experience in FinTech and on-line banking clients and vendors
- Solutions based selling experience
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.