Research customer requests for disputed items, duplicate, collection and outdated information, in addition to any other specific items requested by the customer in support of our team.
What you'll do
● Handle consumer requests received via phone
● Perform verifications of any information maintained on the file
● Complete consumer dispute/inquiry cases from beginning to end using customer relationship management tools
● Recommend changes or additions to existing consumer service policies, practices, or procedures
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
What you'll need
● High school diploma or GED
● 6 months' minimum experience in a job capturing details while engaging with customers or callers
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.