What you’ll do
- Support clients in the processing of tax credits for programs such as Work Opportunity, Disaster Recovery, Employee Retention, etc.
- Validate incoming tax credit data (Tax Credit Questionnaires, IRS and state forms, etc) in various mediums (paper and electronic) to ensure completeness
- Process forms and route in a timely manner to secure potential tax credits.
- Assist with resolving technical issues such as edit indexed data, quality control for external error processing, file load issues etc. Gathers additional information to solve problems and investigate issues or requests.
- Conduct compliance reviews, and internal/external training and education. Work with team members, internal stakeholders and states to identify and solve challenges that could impact potential tax credits.
What experience you need
- 1 - 3 years with relevant work experience.
- Working in a customer or client facing environment.
- Having experience working with high level executive level clients or customers.
What could set you apart
- Bachelors degree
- A good communicator
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment
- Working with and asking executive level questions and having a good sense of confidence when talking to individuals like that.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.