Equifax are seeking a Scrum Master to join their Dublin Development Center for supporting three software development squads who are working for Enterprise Workforce solutions- International.
The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring that the squads understand agile metrics and improve their performance in the areas of quality, predictability and velocity.
What You’ll Do
- Focus on building the team as a self-managing unit and applying coaching skills to help the team to solve their own problems and remove blockers.
- Facilitate the removal of impediments to the team's progress, and Scrum events such as Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, Daily Stand up and Backlog Refinement sessions for each team.
- Ensure Security and Compliance activities are completed in a timely manner using software such as Fortify.
- Gather feedback from retrospectives and scrum ceremonies and provide data to senior leaders
- Assist the team in activities like PI planning, system demos, Inspect and Adapt
- Act as Release Manager coordinating different release activities across squads
What experience you need
- Good experience as a Scrum Master supporting software development teams within an Agile environment
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience with widely successful Agile techniques such as: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Release Management experience
What could set you apart
- Experience supporting teams with process improvement initiatives and solving problem
- Previous experience digging through data and pull high level reports.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, pension, paid time off, and
organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.