The Strategic Accounts Leader reports to the Senior Director of the Insights Government Solutions team and supports the growth of the Government Solutions business. The Strategic Accounts Leader will be a key member of the Insights team by leading a team responsible for developing & managing an assigned partner portfolio of strategic partners to ensure their success while driving the revenue growth of the Insights and overall Equifax Workforce Solutions business.
What you'll do:
- Leads Partner Development team to achieve total revenue goals across multiple strategic partners
- Forecasts revenue projections on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Meets annual revenue growth goals through the development, implementation and management of the go-to-market (GTM) plans with key partners. These go-to-market plans are developed between the partners and the Insights team to outline the sales and marketing plan including resources commitments from each organization for the upcoming calendar year
- Drives alignment with assigned key partner relationships to ensure all outlined goals, including annual revenue targets, are achieved
- Aligns and develops multi-threaded partner relationships with key decision makers such as Senior Executives, Marketing, Product & Data Strategy and Sales VPs
- Increases transparency into partner's sales pipeline and product roadmap to identify new sales opportunities and to support partner’s sales team in meeting annual growth/sales targets
- Identifies whitespace opportunities, negotiates pricing and legal agreements while & ensuring that the solution implementation is initiated on time
- Coordinates with the Partner Marketing Manager to support joint marketing programs as defined in the GTM plan. Ensures that sales tools and training are up-to-date & available to support day-to-day sales activities.
- Works with Product team to identify any additional technical enhancements that are required and works with them on the delivery plan
- Partners with Legal team on the review and execution of all partner contracts required to support initial launch and expansion of the partnership.
- Schedules quarterly/annual review meetings with Partner’s sales leadership to review progress and results
What experience you need:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or relevant experience
- 8+ years of channel sales/partnership management/strategic alliances
- Excellent understanding of Public Sector ecosystem including Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, Unemployment, Child Support, Law Enforcement and other government programs (3+ years)
What could set you apart:
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- Proven ability to develop and deliver on revenue plans
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Logical and out-of-the-box thinking
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment and work in a matrix organizational environment; Ability to work cross-functionally among numerous stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent time management and written communication skills
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.