- Strong knowledge of OOPS, Entity Framework and LINQ, MS SQL Server 2008 & above
- Experience of JQuery, Angular JS, AJAX, bootstrap, ASP.NetMVC 3.0/4.0/5.0 with C#, IIS, would be added in advantage.
- Develop applications following the entire SDLC Process, Agile Methodologies and DevOps.
- Good Knowledge on design patterns, system analysis & design methodologies and software engineering principles.
- Good in communication, Self-motivated and maintains a good relationship with Team members.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Good understanding on NoSQL databases and cloud migration & hosting of applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.